10 Cozy Gifts Under $50
Good afternoon, babes!
Today I’m bringing you 10 of the coziest gifts that are under $50. Who doesn’t like being cozy!? There’s something about the holidays that makes me crave everything comfy and cozy. All of the items that I’m going to share make me want to immediately sit by the fire with some hot cocoa.
Click on the links below to shop!
1. Slip Sleep Mask Slip is one of my favorite companies for all things cozy! Whether it’s sleep masks or pillow cases, they have you covered with 100% silk products that help you look well rested and also help sensitive/acne prone skin! If you haven’t heard or tried Silk, it’s a must!
2. Free People Beanie I’m sure by now you gals know I love pom beanies, so this guide wouldn’t be complete without them! These are great quality, will you keep you warm and can cover up even the craziest of bed heads!
3. Ugg Cozy Socks These are on sale for $29.95! Ugg is known for their comfy products and they did not disappoint when it comes to these socks. Get them before they are gone!
4. Warm Me Up Sleep Shirt This sleep shirt is comfy, cozy and styled after your favorite baseball tee! I don’t know about you gals but if I’m cozy, it means I’m not wearing pants! :)
5. Vanille Candle This is one of my favorite candles! If cozy had a scent, this would be it.
6. Blanket Scarf You can’t go wrong with an oversized blanket scarf! This is the kind of scarf you want to take everywhere with you because it feels like a hug!
7. Knit Bootie These chunky slippers are the perfect indulgence after a long day! I absolutely love soft booties and I slip into these immediately at the end of my day.
8. String Lights I can’t be the only one who is obsessed with string lights! I think they make any room extra cozy AND they are so romantic! These would make for a great stocking stuffer as well.
9. Plush Throw This throw comes in multiple of colors and will not disappoint! It’s incredibly soft and would make the perfect addition to any cuddle session!
10. Plush Robe This robe is absolutely fantastic! You can’t go wrong with buying someone a cozy robe. Its functional, soft, and perfect for a night in!
I hope you gals have the coziest of Saturdays!