10 Things that I'm Loving Right Now
Happy Friday, babes!
I hope your week was fabulous and that you've got a relaxing weekend ahead of you!
Today I'm sharing 10 things that I'm currently crushin' on:
1. This face mask: This Origins mask is the best! It gives your skin an instant glow and shrinks all your pores!
2. A scent I love: I've always been a perfume girl. When I was little I would spray all of my mom's perfumes on me (all at once of course!) and it made me feel so fancy! Now as an adult I have a nice collection of scents I cherish. The one I'm loving right now is, Alien by Thierry Mugler. The way I test if a perfume is worth it is, I buy a sample size of it and I wear to one of my workouts, if it sticks, its worth it! Alien is such a radiant fragrance that lasts all day long!
3. This song: I Like It by Cardi B cause DUH!
4. This quote: "Document moments you feel most in love with yourself - what you're wearing, who you're around, what you're doing. Recreate and repeat." - Warsan Shire
5. These sandals: I've been wearing these Steve Madden sandals all day, every day. So comfy!
6. This drink: The peach citrus white tea with no sweetener from Starbucks has been a part of my morning routine for months now! So delicious!
7. This movie: A few nights ago I watched the second Mamma Mia and oh my goodness! LOVE LOVE LOVE! If you haven't seen it, go now! I laughed, I cried and then I started planning when I'd be back to re-watch it.
8. This snack: I've been loving Simply balanced's blueberry freeze dried fruit lately. It's so yummy and its a healthy sweet snack I don't have to feel bad about!
9. This hand lotion: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector, its on sale right now for under $5! I have super dry hands but I also dislike thick lotions, this lotion is light but also keeps my hands moisturized for hours.
10. This candle: The Capri Blue candle from Anthro is my favorite one right now (who am I kidding? It has been for a while). This one smells so amazing and its currently 20% off!
These are just a few of the things I've been loving these past few months, thanks for reading along!