Valentine's Day Gift Guide For Him
Welcome back, babes!
Last week I shared a few gift ideas for the ladies, today I’m sharing some ideas for the men in your life. Whether it’s your hubby, guy friend, partner, brother, or dad.. I have you covered!
Let’s get started!
1. The Art Of Shaving Starter Kit + Bag- This is the perfect gift for the guy that travels and appreciates a close and comfortable shave. This kit comes with the; Pre Shave Oil, Shaving Cream, After Shave Balm, Shaving Brush and Travel Bag. This set comes in a Lavender, Sandalwood scent and unscented.
2. North Face Beanie- This wool beanie is comfortable and perfect for the guy that loves a laid back look. This is a hat that’s very flexible so you don’t have to worry about it not fitting. It will literally work for anyone!
3. Instax Mini 90 Classic Instant Film Camera- This gift is perfect for the guy that loves capturing the moment in the perfect Instagram shot. This is a small but mighty gadget!
4. SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker- For as small as this speaker is, it means business! It offers 6 hours of battery life and is completely waterproof. Perfect for a beach/pool party!
5. Le Specs Sunnies- These modern sunnies are sexxyyy! I love the ombre design and the fifties feel that these have. They also come with a one year warranty, so if your man sits on them by accident (been there, done that), they’ll ship you a new one!
6. InCase iPhone Case- This sleek, tough case is the perfect functional gift!
7. Ranch An Ode to America’s Beloved Sauce in 60 Mouth-Watering Recipes- Does anyone else find this hilarious or is it just me?? This is the perfect gift for the guy who has a sense of humor and loves ranch! I personally love ranch and I think its really funny that there’s a ranch book out there.
8. Patagonia Pullover- I’ve put this brand in my gift guides many times before because they make the best pullovers. This one is lightweight and also comes in a pretty navy blue. It is also true to size and perfect for layering!
9. 23andMe DNA Test Kit- If you’re looking for a very unique gift, then how about giving your guy the tools to find out just how unique he is? This DNA kit can trace his ancestry back through more than 150 countries worldwide, giving him a glimpse of the men and women behind the man, using a simple saliva swab. Maybe it’s the nerd in me, but I think this makes for a really fun gift.
10. Beef Jerky Bouquet- Who says we can’t buy flowers for the men in our life?! This is a unique gift for the man who appreciates delicious, mouth watering jerky and most of the bouquets come in a beer mug. This way you have the snack AND the drink covered! I personally don’t know a guy who wouldn’t smile opening this gift. Heck, I’d smile opening this. I love beef jerky!
11. Herschel Travel Kit- Herschel makes awesome accessories and it’s a perfect way for your guy to get organized. I love the leather detailing on this bag and they also have some matching travel totes that would go perfect with it!
Thanks for reading along, babes! Comment down below what you’re favorite item on this guide is!